Advertising Contracts include Online Precedents Agreements that relate to advertising:
- General advertising contract
- Website advertisement terms and conditions
- Exclusive advertising contract
Speciality Online Precedents:
- Celebrity endorsement consent and release
- Advertising clauses.
General Advertising Contract
A general advertising contract between an advertising company and advertiser. This advertising contract covers all forms of print and broadcast media, including terms relating to:
- Commencement and duration
- Sales promotion material
- Market research
- Special assignments
- Property and copyright
- Advertising standards
- Schedule: Client & campaign details located in Schedule to the agreement.
8 pages long.
Website Advertisement Terms & Conditions
Website Advertisement Terms and conditions for placing an advertisement on a website. These website terms and conditions include terms that cover:
- No Assignment Or Resale Of Ad-Space
- Limitation Of Liability
- Force Majeur
- Advertiser Warranties
- Provision Of Advertising Materials
- Right To Reject Advertisements
- SCHEDULE: Campaign Summary. Details of the advertising Summary Schedule.
8 pages long.
Exclusive Advertising Contract
Exclusive Advertising Agreements Contract appointing an exclusive agent to conduct advertising campaigns, including:
- defining scope of services;
- remuneration for various types of work;
- cancellation policy;
- ownership of material created;
- termination rights of agent; and
- termination rights of client.
Client and campaign details located in Schedule to the agreement. 7 pages long.
Celebrity Endorsement Consent & Release
Written consent given by a celebrity for use of their image or likeness in an advertising campaign. Includes:
- consent and release;
- assignment of copyright; and
- provision for signature by parent or guardian where the celebrity is a child.
3 pages long.
Advertising Contract Clauses
Advertising Contract Clauses for insertion into contracts. Clauses cover:
- Approval of material
- Franchise advertising
- Force majeure
- Conditions of default
- Discontinuance of display in certain places
- Supply of advertising materials.
3 pages long.
About the Author
Always one to question the accepted way of doing things, Eric has been slowly revolutionising the legal profession in Australia. Access to his Kindle books and Practice Guides has been empowering ordinary people to do their own legal work. Eric still works every day at his law firm Kalde & Associates Commercial Lawyers in Sydney, Australia. He remains the trusted legal advisor and strategist for innovative entrepreneurs and business owners. He shares his thoughts, new discoveries and ideas via his blog, newsletter and practice guides.