Terms & Conditions (online Sales)
Our Website Terms and conditions Template is specifically designed for online sales and Includes:
- Website Terms & Conditions with Right to revise terms
- Site content, ownership and restrictions
- Advertising Links to third party sites
- Prohibit License to use
- Limitation of liability
- Disclaimer of warranty
Website Terms & Conditions Template
Fully formatted in Microsoft word, ready to download edit and use. 7 pages long.
Any transaction taking place over the internet can be classified as e-commerce. Sometimes e-commerce can even take the form of a good or service being traded for another type of good or service.
As an online business, you may engage in e-commerce using traditional websites, social media channels, and mobile and tablet Apps (often known as ‘in-app’ purchasing).
The Checklist for Business-to-consumer E-commerce in Australia aims to boost business owners’ knowledge of issues surrounding e-commerce. The checklist covers important points to consider, such as:
- do consumers need specialised software or hardware to trade with you?
- are contract terms for purchases clear, accurate and easily accessible by consumers?
- have you taken appropriate steps to protect consumers’ privacy?
- have you provided consumers with payment mechanisms that are easy to use and offer appropriate security?
- are consumers informed about any specific laws or jurisdiction applicable to transactions with your business?
Read The Australian Guidelines for Electronic Commerce to learn about developing strategies to deal with business to consumer e-commerce.