Unit Trust Deed Template
A unit trust (definition) is a portfolio of stocks, bonds, property, cash or other asset classes, chosen by professional fund managers according to themes and styles of investing. A unit trust is an unincorporated mutual fund structure that allows funds to hold assets and provide profits that go straight to individual unit owners instead of reinvesting them back into the fund.
A Unit Trust Deed is between Unit Holders in a Unit Trust. Where a Unit Trust is used, it is normally accompanied by a Unit Holder’s Agreement.
Your Unit Trust Deed Template Include:-
- 1 Definitions & Interpretation
- 2 Trust
- 3 Beneficial interest of unit holders
- 4 Issue and classification of units
- 5 Register of unit holders
- 6 Certificates
- 7 Redemption of units
- 8 Transfer of units
- 9 Transmission of units
- 10 Income and capital
- 11 Categories of income and capital
- 12 Distribution to unit holders
- 13 Statements and accounts
- 14 Appointment and removal of trustee
- 15 Variation of trust
- 16 Modification of class rights
- 17 Provisions relating to trustee
- 18 Meetings of unit holders
- 19 Limitation on liability of unit holders
- 20 Investment powers
- 21 General powers
- 22 Termination of trust
- 23 Notices and service
- 24 General Provisions
14 pages long.
If this is not what you are looking for, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Unit trusts are fixed, express trusts. Unlike discretionary trusts, unit trusts allocate the shares in the property for beneficiaries in the trust agreement, rather than discretion by the trustee. Each beneficiary is allocated a unit in the trust property beforehand.
A trust is an arrangement where a person or company (the trustee) holds assets (trust property) in trust for the benefit of others (the beneficiaries). A super fund is a special type of trust, set up and maintained for the sole purpose of providing retirement benefits to its members (the beneficiaries) : source: ATO Unit Trust Deeds Definition