This Media Production Agreement precedent was created for a producer who is making a promotional documentary on a speculative basis, is bearing the cost and therefore wishes to recoup its outlay and share in the proceeds (if any).
A tri partite TV Show Production Agreement between Producer, Artist and Artist’s Agent to produce a promotional documentary video.
- The producer bears all the cost and risk
- Preliminary budget and promotional reel
- Producer to secure funding & pre sales
- Producer to have full artistic control
- Artist and agent to have input in production
- Copyright ownership
- Use of copyright material
- Allocation of revenue
- Termination for breach
9 pages long.