Thinking of a advertising your business online with a ‘provider’ company’s site in exchange for fees. You will need one of these.
Online Advertising Agreement
A company places its ads on a ‘provider’ company’s site in exchange for fees.
The agreement covers:
- Terms Of Payment
- Positioning And Display Criteria
- Trademarks And Logos
- Limitation Of Liability
- Representations, Warranties
- Provision Of Advertising Materials
- Right To Reject Advertisement
- Cancellation And Termination
- The Advertiser Right To Terminate For Cause
- The Advertiser Right To Cancel The Contract
- Public Statements
- Schedule – Term Sheet
Contract self-renews unless terminated.
10 pages long.