Testamentary Trusts Bundle
Testamentary Trusts Bundle Contents
An explanation of what testamentary trusts are and how they work.
2 Asset protection
How Testamentary Trusts are used in asset protection.
Taxation aspects of Testamentary Trusts.
- The following precedents are included in the Practice Guide.
- Letter advising testamentary trust
- A letter to the client explaining how their testamentary trust works
- Letter enclosing will and signing instructions
- A letter to the client enclosing their testamentary trust and explaining how to sign it.
- Will creating one testamentary trust
Precedent will which creates one testamentary trust. The document itself contains drafting notes which can be deleted when the document is finished.
Will Creating Multiple Testamentary Trusts
Precedent will which creates multiple testamentary trusts. The document itself contains drafting notes which can be deleted when the document is finished.
- Will + testamentary trust
- A will including a testamentary trust. Simple form.
- Will signing instructions
An information sheet on how to sign your will. Can be handed to the client as a separate document or incorporated as part of a letter of advice.
Your Free Will Signing Checklist
Who We Are
Precedents Online sells legal documents to the legal profession and the public in Australia.
What We Do
Precedents shown on this site have been drafted by practicing Australian lawyers and kept up to date with changes in the law.
Simple to Use
Immediate Word Download to your email inbox. Edit and Reuse as you need. No Memberships required.
- Print multiple copies.
- Download, edit and reuse.
Free Legal Drafting Booklet
Free Legal Drafting Book to guide you through the process of drafting your legal documents.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Precedents Online sells legal documents to solicitors and the legal profession in Australia. The documents have been created by practising lawyers.
Precedents Online is an Online Legal Document publisher selling legal documents, agreements and legal contracts and agreements by leading Australian lawyers for purchase and use by the Australian legal profession.
Legal precedents sold on this site are available for immediate use. Online Precedents shown on this site have been drafted by practicing lawyers and kept up to date with changes in the law.
Precedents Online. Powered by Kalde Legal.