Will for a Single Person
This also includes Free Drafting Notes
This information is not legal information provided by Precedents Online or it’s Authors. It is for General Information only and to be used accordingly.
Wills Frequently Asked Questions
As the largest Will maker in NSW we have complied a list of the most commonly asked questions relating to Wills:
1. What is a Will and why do I need one?
Single Will Template
Single Will Template for a Single Person (no spouse). Includes drafting notes and instructions on signing.
Will for Single Person contains all the essentials including:
- revocation of prior wills
- death, survival of beneficiary
- appointment of executors and trustees
- order of payment of Estate
- pecuniary legacies (cash amounts)
- gift of residue of Estate
- gift to children and grandchildren
- any parts that are not needed can be deleted
- powers of trustees
- execution clause
5 pages long.