Multimedia Development Finance Agreement
A Multimedia Development Funding agreement between a financier and producer. The financier is providing funds to develop a concept into a multimedia product.
- The financier provides the funds
- The producer develops the concept
- Financier is granted rights as surety
- Funds are provided in installments
- Milestones be completed before each installment is paid
- Cost and time overruns
This Media Development Agreement contemplates the Financier appointing a representative to oversee the project. Adaptable to other projects apart from multimedia. ie, suitable for film, tv, etc.
21 pages long.