Media Production Agreements
Download Media Production Agreements in word format. Simply download edit, save and reuse as many times as you need.
SCROLL DOWN FOR AGREEMENTS AVAILABLE
Written by Lawyers
ONLINE LEGAL DOCUMENTS
Music Publishing Agreement
A Music Publishing Agreement between a music publisher and a songwriter.
- Publisher is licenced to publish songs for a specified period
- Within a territory
- Rights in songs revert to songwriter after contract expires
- Advances paid to songwriter
- Accounting & reporting procedures
10 pages long.
Video Distribution Agreement
A Media Production Agreement between a video producer and a distributor. Includes clauses relating to:
- Producer grants an exclusive licence to distribute
- Distributor to account to producer
- Distributor to bear cost of distribution
- Clearance by government censorship bodies
- Right to inspect records
- Warranties & undertakings
11 pages long.
TV Show Production Agreement
A tri partite TV Show Production Agreement between Producer, Artist and Artist’s Agent to produce a promotional documentary video.
- The producer bears all the cost and risk
- Preliminary budget and promotional reel
- Producer to secure funding & pre sales
- Producer to have full artistic control
- Artist and agent to have input in production
- Copyright ownership
- Use of copyright material
- Allocation of revenue
- Termination for breach
This Media Production Agreement precedent was created for a producer who is making a promotional documentary on a speculative basis, is bearing the cost and therefore wishes to recoup its outlay and share in the proceeds (if any).
9 pages long.
Multimedia Development Finance Agreement
A Multimedia Development Funding agreement between a financier and producer. The financier is providing funds to develop a concept into a multimedia product.
- The financier provides the funds
- The producer develops the concept
- Financier is granted rights as surety
- Funds are provided in installments
- Milestones be completed before each installment is paid
- Cost and time overruns
This Media Development Agreement contemplates the Financier appointing a representative to oversee the project. Adaptable to other projects apart from multimedia. ie, suitable for film, tv, etc.
21 pages long.
Precedents Online sells legal documents to the legal profession in Australia. The online legal documents are supplied by Kalde Pty Ltd. Most of the copyright in the works available on this site vests in Kalde Pty Ltd and the documents themselves have been created by practising lawyers.
Legal precedents sold on this site are available for immediate use. Precedents shown on this site have been drafted by practicing lawyers and kept up to date with changes in the law.
Precedents Online. Powered by Kalde & Associates Commercial Lawyers.
No Further Information