The joint venture partners form a company through which to run the joint venture. The agreement covers formation of the company by four joint venturers.
The number can be varied to a greater or lesser number of parties.
- Contributions of each party
- Issue of share capital and ownership of shares
- Composition of a board of directors
- Decision making procedures
- Financial reporting
- Transfer of shares
- Valuation of shares
- Exit of a party and disposal of shares
- Dispute resolution
Parties may be either companies or natural persons.
28 pages long.