Heads of Agreement
Download Heads of Agreement for Sale of Business in word format. Save the Heads of Agreement on your computer, reuse as you need.
Heads of Agreement for Sale of Business
Heads of Agreement for Sale of Business includes:-
- Identification of business
- Identification of property from which the business is operated
- Payment of holding deposit
- Vendor’s costs to be paid from deposit
- Deposit to be returned if lease does not proceed, less costs.
- Terms to be included in contract for sale
- Terms to be included in lease
- No binding agreement until contract formalised.
4 pages long.
Looking forward to purchasing more precedents as it’s a great service for a small legal practice just starting out.
I have used Precedents Online since starting up my business over 5 years ago. There are many documents I was able to download and use to help with the start and running of my online business.
I have found Precedents Online to be very useful for my business. I have also used them for personal legal documents. Simple and easy to use. I don’t have to fill out any forms or subscribe. I can simply download the document I need and reuse it when I need it.
Precedents Online sells legal documents to the legal profession in Australia. The online legal documents are supplied by Kalde Pty Ltd. Most of the copyright in the works available on this site vests in Kalde Pty Ltd and the documents themselves have been created by practising lawyers.
Legal precedents sold on this site are available for immediate use. Precedents shown on this site have been drafted by practicing lawyers and kept up to date with changes in the law.