Heads of Agreement Template for Sale of Business
Heads of Agreement for Sale of Business includes:-
- Identification of business
- Identification of property from which the business is operated
- Payment of holding deposit
- Vendor’s costs to be paid from deposit
- Deposit to be returned if lease does not proceed, less costs.
- Terms to be included in contract for sale
- Terms to be included in lease
- No binding agreement until contract formalised.
4 pages long.
Heads of Agreement for The Sale of a Business
This information is not legal information provided by Precedents Online or it’s Authors. It is for General Information only and to be used accordingly.