General Lease Agreement
Commercial & Retail Lease Agreement
Commercial & Retail Lease Agreement includes Lease (Commercial, General) which is a general commercial lease that can be adapted to most uses. Suitable for most general commercial properties.
Understanding a Commercial Lease. … A lease is a legally binding contract that gives you certain rights to a property for a set term. A commercial lease is used when leasing property used primarily for a business. You should never sign a lease without understanding all of its terms and conditions.
Commercial Lease & Retail Lease
There are two kinds of Commercial Leases:-
- 1. Retail Commercial Lease: wherever goods or services are being sold to the public from the premises, and;
- 2. Non-Retail Commercial Lease: wherever the premises will not be used to sell goods or services to the public, but will still be used for business purposes (e.g. offices, warehouses).
Our Lease (Commercial, General) is 54 pages long and includes:-
- Part 1 DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
- Part 2 RENT AND OUTGOINGS\
- Part 3 ABATEMENT
- Part 4 RESUMPTION AND EASEMENTS
- Part 5 USE OF PREMISES
- Part 6 ASSIGNMENT
- Part 7 MAINTENANCE, REPAIR, ALTERATIONS, ETC.
- Part 8 Environmental Clauses
- Part 9 AIR CONDITIONING, FIRE EQUIPMENT, LIFTS AND ESCALATORS
- Part 10 ELECTRICITY AND OTHER SERVICES
- Part 11 OPTION TO RENEW
- Part 12 INSURANCE REQUIREMENTS
- Part 14 ATTORNEY
- Part 15 QUIET ENJOYMENT AND HOLDING OVER
- Part 16 DEFAULT AND TERMINATION
- Part 18 MISCELLANEOUS
- Part 19 GUARANTORS
- Part 20 BANK GUARANTEE
- Part 21 EXECUTION AND REGISTRATION
- Part 22 MORTGAGEE CONSENT
- Part 23 TRUSTS
If this Commercial & Retail Lease Agreement is not what you are looking for please do not hesitate to contact us.
Looking forward to purchasing more precedents as it’s a great service for a small legal practice just starting out.
I have used Precedents Online since starting up my business over 5 years ago. There are many documents I was able to download and use to help with the start and running of my online business.
I have found Precedents Online to be very useful for my business. I have also used them for personal legal documents. Simple and easy to use. I don’t have to fill out any forms or subscribe. I can simply download the document I need and reuse it when I need it.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND THE FOLLOWING ATTACHMENTS or SEARCH
Sale of Shares
Asset Sale Agreement
Precedents Online sells legal documents to the legal profession in Australia. The online legal documents are supplied by Kalde Pty Ltd. Most of the copyright in the works available on this site vests in Kalde Pty Ltd and the documents themselves have been created by practising lawyers.
Legal precedents sold on this site are available for immediate use. Precedents shown on this site have been drafted by practicing lawyers and kept up to date with changes in the law.
Precedents Online. Powered by Kalde & Associates Commercial Lawyers.