Family Law Practice Manual
Family Law Practice Manual by Peter Szabo in word format.
ONLINE LEGAL DOCUMENTS
by Peter Szabo
The Family Law Practice Manual by Peter Szabo is the definitive practice manual for Family Law in Australia. It contains detailed commentary, and precedents.
The Family Law Practice Manual include letters, pleadings, court forms and other documents needed in the practice of Family Law. The precedents are fully formatted in Microsoft Word, ready to download and use immediately. Access is instantaneous – you receive an email with all the material attached automatically as soon as payment is processed.
Table of Contents
CHAPTER 1 The first Interview
- Making the Appointment
- Handouts to be given to your client
- Legal Aid
- Legal aid Locations
- Certification that Brochures were given to your client
- Using a Family Law instruction sheet
- Confirming instructions in writing
- Example Letter
- Ordering your client’s financial affairs
- Pension entitlements
- The Child Support Agency
- Further Assistance for Family Law practitioners
- CHAPTER 2 Pre action procedures
- CHAPTER 3 Choice of Court
- CHAPTER 4 Court documents and administrative essentials
- CHAPTER 5 Application for a Divorce
- CHAPTER 6 Dispensing with Service
- CHAPTER 7 Financial applications
- CHAPTER 8 Parenting applications
- CHAPTER 9 Spousal Maintenance
- CHAPTER 10 Child maintenance outside CSA assessments
- CHAPTER 11 Child support departure applications
- CHAPTER 12 Interim and urgent applications
- CHAPTER 13 Consent orders
- CHAPTER 14 Financial Agreements
- CHAPTER 15 Appeals and Reviews
- CHAPTER 16 Costs
- CHAPTER 17 Resources and Papers
- This practice guide includes over 200 precedents!
Looking forward to purchasing more precedents as it’s a great service for a small legal practice just starting out.
I have used Precedents Online since starting up my business over 5 years ago. There are many documents I was able to download and use to help with the start and running of my online business.
I have found Precedents Online to be very useful for my business. I have also used them for personal legal documents. Simple and easy to use. I don’t have to fill out any forms or subscribe. I can simply download the document I need and reuse it when I need it.