Deed of Accession (for shareholders agreement)
A general Shareholder Agreement that includes an Accession Deed for adding new shareholders at a later time. This Shareholder Agreement contains the following clauses:
- Structure of the company
- Objectives of the company
- Agreements between company and shareholders
- Use of intellectual property
- Transfers of shareholder’s shares
- Option to purchase outgoing shareholders shares
- Power of attorney
- Publicity and confidentiality
- Records and accounts
- Payments and dividends
- Good faith
- Dissolution of company
- General provisions
- Execution & schedules
- Accession Deed
A versatile agreement that can be adapted to suit a wide range of industries. 21 pages long.
Deed of accession to shareholders‘ agreement. A standard document intended for use where a new party is acquiring shares in a private company, either by a transfer to that party of shares held by an existing shareholder, or by the issue of new shares to that party.
General Information about shares by ASIC
If a company with share capital issues shares, they must keep a record of all the shares they’ve issued. This record is sometimes called ‘the register’ or the ‘share register’.
The register must have information about the company’s members (or shareholders) and the number of shares in the company.
- Information you must send to us
- Issues of shares
- Share issues that require other forms to be lodge
- Other share changes notified on a Change to company details
- Guide to parts of the Change to company details that must be completed for an issue of shares
- Cancelled or forfeited shares
- General guide to notifying ASIC of changes to the register