This information is not legal information provided by Precedents Online or it’s Authors. It is for General Information only and to be used accordingly.
A public license or public copyright license is a license by which a copyright holder as licensor can grant additional copyright permissions to any and all persons in the general public as licensees. … According to the Open Knowledge Foundation, a public copyright license does not limit licensors either.
Copyright License Agreement
A Copyright License Agreement is when an author grants a license to publish a work within a specified territory for a specified time.
- Territory, term and other variables are located in a schedule
- Copyright Licence is exclusive
- Copyright Licensee must keep the work in publication
- Author has first right of refusal for new editions
- A copyright license agreement for individual or company