Commercial & Retail Lease Agreement
Commercial & Retail Lease Agreement includes Lease (Commercial, General) which is a general commercial lease that can be adapted to most uses. Suitable for most general commercial properties.
Understanding a Commercial Lease. … A lease is a legally binding contract that gives you certain rights to a property for a set term. A commercial lease is used when leasing property used primarily for a business. You should never sign a lease without understanding all of its terms and conditions.
Commercial Lease & Retail Lease
There are two kinds of Commercial Leases:-
- 1. Retail Commercial Lease: wherever goods or services are being sold to the public from the premises, and;
- 2. Non-Retail Commercial Lease: wherever the premises will not be used to sell goods or services to the public, but will still be used for business purposes (e.g. offices, warehouses).
Our Lease (Commercial, General) is 54 pages long and includes:-
- Part 1 DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
- Part 2 RENT AND OUTGOINGS\
- Part 3 ABATEMENT
- Part 4 RESUMPTION AND EASEMENTS
- Part 5 USE OF PREMISES
- Part 6 ASSIGNMENT
- Part 7 MAINTENANCE, REPAIR, ALTERATIONS, ETC.
- Part 8 Environmental Clauses
- Part 9 AIR CONDITIONING, FIRE EQUIPMENT, LIFTS AND ESCALATORS
- Part 10 ELECTRICITY AND OTHER SERVICES
- Part 11 OPTION TO RENEW
- Part 12 INSURANCE REQUIREMENTS
- Part 14 ATTORNEY
- Part 15 QUIET ENJOYMENT AND HOLDING OVER
- Part 16 DEFAULT AND TERMINATION
- Part 18 MISCELLANEOUS
- Part 19 GUARANTORS
- Part 20 BANK GUARANTEE
- Part 21 EXECUTION AND REGISTRATION
- Part 22 MORTGAGEE CONSENT
- Part 23 TRUSTS
If this Commercial & Retail Lease Agreement is not what you are looking for please do not hesitate to contact us.