An agreement between two web-based businesses allowing them to cross-market to each other’s database.
Includes provisions relating to:
- Use of trademarks and brands;
- Creation and operation of a co-branded site;
- Mutual indemnities;
- Ownership of jointly created database; and
- Intellectual property rights.
The Co-Branded Website Agreement creates a temporary alliance rather than a permanent structure. Clauses cover:
- Co-branded site
- Further responsibilities
- Media and marketing
- User database
- Disengagement plan
- Intellectual property rights
- representations and warranties
- Limitation of liability
- Term and termination
- Effect of termination
- Force Majeure
- Schedule 1 – Launch Date
- Schedule 2 – Reports
This Website Agreement is:-
18 pages long.