Select Page

Binding Financial Agreement for Married

Binding Financial Agreement for Couples Already Married

Married s 90C

A Binding Financial Agreement – Married is an agreement for already married couples, this agreement is made during the relationship/marriage.



Table of contents – Agreement for Married Couples

  1. Separate property.
  2. Joint property.
  3. During the marriage.
  4. Separation.
  5. Division of property.
  6. Independent legal advice.
  7. Taxes.
  8. Provision out of the estate of a deceased party.
  9. Notices.
  10. Governing law and jurisdiction.
  11. Further assurance

Execution page.




Statement under section 90G of the Family Law Act 1975.

Separation declaration pursuant to section 90DA Family Law Act 1975.

 Agreement for parties who are already married.

14 pages long.



A Precedents Online Binding Financial Agreement is an agreement for already married couples, this binding financial agreement is made during  their relationship.  

Reaching an Binding Financial Agreement for already married couples  offers many advantages, such as:

  • you make your own decisions
  • you greatly reduce the financial and emotional costs of legal proceedings
  • your continuing relationship as parents, if you have children, is likely to work better
  • you are able to move forward and make a new life for yourself, and
  • you may improve communication with your former partner and be better able to resolve disputes in the future.

Not all Pages are displayed here.  A Complete Download comes with Purchase.

Powered by Proof Factor - Increase Conversions With Social Proof Notifications
error: Alert: Content is protected !!