Binding Financial Agreement end DeFacto
A Binding Financial Agreement end DeFacto (pre-nup) template for after the end of a defacto relationship:s 90UD
The general principles are the same, regardless of whether the parties were in a marriage or a defacto relationship, and are based on:
- working out what you’ve got and what you owe, that is your assets and debts and what they are worth
- looking at the direct financial contributions by each party to the marriage or defacto relationship such as wage and salary earnings
- looking at indirect financial contributions by each party such as gifts and inheritances from families
- looking at the non-financial contributions to the marriage or defacto relationship such as caring for children and homemaking, and
- future requirements – a court will take into account things like age, health, financial resources, care of children and ability to earn.
The way your assets and debts will be shared between you will depend on the individual circumstances of your family. Your settlement will probably be different from others you may have heard about.
Table of contents for Binding Financial Agreement End DeFacto
- Assets and liabilities.
- Transfer of real property.
- Sale of real property.
- Moveable possessions.
- General provisions.
- Maintenance [delete if not applicable
- Independent legal advice.
- Claims for provision out of the estate of a deceased party.
- Governing law and jurisdiction.
- Further assurance.
ANNEXURE A – Assets and liabilities.
Statement under section 90UJ(1) of the Family Law Act 1975. 11
Separation declaration pursuant to section 90UF Family Law Act 1975. 13
Binding Financial Agreement Template for parties who have ended a defacto relationship.
14 pages long.
Looking forward to purchasing more precedents as it’s a great service for a small legal practice just starting out.
I have used Precedents Online since starting up my business over 5 years ago. There are many documents I was able to download and use to help with the start and running of my online business.
I have found Precedents Online to be very useful for my business. I have also used them for personal legal documents. Simple and easy to use. I don’t have to fill out any forms or subscribe. I can simply download the document I need and reuse it when I need it.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND THE FOLLOWING ATTACHMENTS or SEARCH
Sale of Shares
Asset Sale Agreement
Precedents Online sells legal documents to the legal profession in Australia. The online legal documents are supplied by Kalde Pty Ltd. Most of the copyright in the works available on this site vests in Kalde Pty Ltd and the documents themselves have been created by practising lawyers.
Legal precedents sold on this site are available for immediate use. Precedents shown on this site have been drafted by practicing lawyers and kept up to date with changes in the law.
Precedents Online. Powered by Kalde & Associates Commercial Lawyers.